Problem with aftermarket radio

Dieses Thema im Forum "HiFi, Navi & Kommunikation" wurde erstellt von oreo, 07.02.2007.

1. oreo

oreo 1er-Interessent(in)

First - sorry for posting in english, but my written german would be impossible for you to understand I think... I can however read replies in German if you prefer.

This morning my car had a (presumably) faulty indication of worn breakpads, so I took it by the BMW garage to have it checked. They did, however, claim that they could not get in contact with their sensors as I had replaced the original Business radio with an aftermarket unit. I have installed a 2nd Generation Dietz CANBUS adapter, which I thought would emulate the radio and not cause these problems. Have anyone else with aftermarker radios had problems during services or checks at BMW, or am I the only one with this problem??

Thankful for all help on this!

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für den 1er.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. slazer

slazer 1er-Fahrer(in)

Fahrzeugtyp:
    123d Coupé
    Vorname:
    Jens
    Hmm you should speak to an other BMW Dealer, you are defently allowed to change youre Radio even to the Car Warranty this has no effect, so if you dont have damaged anything with this its not youre Problem that the BMW Garage wasnt able to check. I think the only havent the right Tools like Diagnostics Computers etc. Cause 3 of my friends one with an 118i and the 2 others with 328i and 318d have replaced their Radios with aftermarket ones an the have no trouble with BMW service or anything else one of them had a failure in his Board Computer but no problem the Dealer replaced it an no more trouble .... with out saying anything to the aftermarket Radio.

Best regards Jens

by the way i think most of the Users of this forum were able to read and write the english language even when some of them including me make some mistakes by writing in english :oops:

4. oreo

oreo 1er-Interessent(in)

Thank you very much for your input! Do you know if your friends used CANBUS adapters when they changed the radios or maybe there was no original radio in the 118i to start with? Right now I think that I should have got my car without the original radio and made a clean install myself...

5. slazer

slazer 1er-Fahrer(in)

Fahrzeugtyp:
    123d Coupé
    Vorname:
    Jens
  6. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema:

Problem with aftermarket radio

Die Seite wird geladen...

Problem with aftermarket radio - Ähnliche Themen

1. [E87] Störgeräusche Radio Business + High-Low-Adapter und Cinchkabel

Störgeräusche Radio Business + High-Low-Adapter und Cinchkabel: Hallo, ich hatte in meinem 118d e87 BJ 2009 seit 3 Jahren ein Fremdradio verbaut, welches ich jetzt aber aus diversen Gründen wieder ausbauen...
  2. [E87] Antennendiversity bei Business Radio/Navi?

Antennendiversity bei Business Radio/Navi?: Hallo Zusammen, mich beschäftigt, ob ich bei meinem E87, Bj. 05, mit Navi/Radio-business-Ausstattung problemlos auf die viel angepriesene Peugeot...
  3. Problem mit Navi Display

Problem mit Navi Display: Hallo, seit ein paar tage sieht mein Display so aus (Bild)... Nach längere fahrt eine gute std, dann ist wieder alles normal kenne jemand so...
  4. M Paket Problem

M Paket Problem: hi Freunde. Ich habe heute M Front und Heck an meinem E81 FL nachgerüstet. Ging soweit alles halbwegs reibungslos. Bei der Demontage der linken...
  5. [E87] iPhone Klang via Y-Kabel nach Displaytausch bei Professional Radio kaputt ?!

iPhone Klang via Y-Kabel nach Displaytausch bei Professional Radio kaputt ?!: Hallo zusammen, mein BMW Professional Radio (Alpine CD 73) meines BMW 118i LCI E87 war von diversen Pixelfehlern und ausfallenden Zeilen...