need help finding my 135i

Dieses Thema im Forum "BMW 135i" wurde erstellt von drake it down, 14.07.2009.

1. #1 drake it down, 14.07.2009
    drake it down

drake it down 1er-Interessent(in)

Hi everybody,

My name is Drake, I’m 28 years old and since a few months I live in Stuttgart. A friend of mine told me to visit the 1er-forum cause I want to buy myself an 135i. I really hope you guys can help me finding something that matches my needs.
    I already checked the internet like on mobile and autoscout but there were no matches. I’m looking for a 135i with almost full configuration (if possible), used but good condition, at the most 40000km and if possible it shouldn’t be red :)
    Is it possible to get anything in this section for around 30000 Euros? Maybe you got any connections to BMW dealers? Thank you for every reply.

Best regards, Drake

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für den 1er.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 BMWlover, 14.07.2009
    BMWlover

BMWlover 1er-Koryphäe

Fahrzeugtyp:
    135i Coupé
    Motorisierung:
    135i
    Baujahr:
    02/2009
    I think you have to pay roundabout 36.000€ for nice 135i!!

4. #3 Forums Plugin, 14.07.2009
    Forums Plugin

Forums Plugin 1er-Fanatiker(in)

Fahrzeugtyp:
    118d (FL)
    Spritmonitor:
    I also think 30k is not enough - the only (slight) chance are the red ones, because they were the first ones for PR purposes and are therefore the oldest and cheapest....

5. #4 Lady Z3, 15.07.2009
    Lady Z3

Lady Z3 1er-Fan

Fahrzeugtyp:
    1er M Coupé
    Motorisierung:
    1er M
    Vorname:
    Barbara
  6. #5 vauxhall, 15.07.2009
    vauxhall

vauxhall 1er-Liebhaber(in)

Fahrzeugtyp:
    116i (FL)
    Vorname:
    Tom
    Drake ... hi and welcome to the show :wink:

Please keep us updated with your progress. Good luck mate!

7. #6 derBarni, 15.07.2009
    derBarni

derBarni Guest

Hi Drake! Welcome to the 1erforum! ;)

I also think, as BMWlover said that 30k might be too low for the requested 135i. Most of the cars I have found ie on mobile.de are actually starting from 33-35k.
    But how about this one in Munich or that one in Hünfeld (near Fulda in Hessen).

However: good luck finding your dreamcar! :D

8. #7 ITRocket, 15.07.2009
    ITRocket

ITRocket 1er-Liebhaber(in)

Spritmonitor:
    Hi drake and welcome!

I think 30k is not enough. But it depends on your wishes. What features should the car have? What color and so on...?

Cars from Switzerland are not interesting, cause you have to pay customs.

9. #8 drake it down, 15.07.2009
    drake it down

Wooow, thank you very much for your replies! I hadn't expected such a nice and friendly gang of little rascals :wink: ( I collected different experience in other forums some years ago)
    I have to thank each of you for your effort. Unfortunately I won 't buy an 135i from Swizerland because of the duty. That would raise the costs and the car would become too expensive :(
    @Barni: I already checked your first link (can't open the 2nd) and the car is beautiful but actually I wanted the navigation pro or bus and the automatic climate control. Rest of the car is just awesome! (I like the colour as well)
    But it seems to be really hard to find a car that matches all my needs and won't blast the budget. I hope there will be listed a nice one soon...

@ITRocket: I'm looking for a 135i with almost full configuration (if possible). Colour should be blue, white, black but not green! omfg.. red is a borderliner, I like it on pics but hadn't seen one, yet.

Btw: Got an 130i hatchback until march 09, at the moment I own an crossfire, but it's not the same as an 135i... I like the engine but that's all. I hope I can change it soon
    :(

10. #9 jaskone, 15.07.2009
  11. #10 derBarni, 15.07.2009
    derBarni

derBarni Guest

Well, I cannot open the second link neither... :-k

How about this one, it's a real beauty: :shock:

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/s...000&customerIdsAsString=&lang=de&pageNumber=1

Ah... ok... forget it, no navigation... :? But perfect design I would say! :)

Here we have one in sedona red, great color in my opinion! And red usually isn't my favorite, too ;) Best thing: Navi pro ;)

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/s...000&customerIdsAsString=&lang=de&pageNumber=1

And my last "match" for the moment: on first sight about the same as the one before but with nicer interior design: :D

Edit @ Jaksone: Your links don't work ;) (english speaking-thread lol)

12. #11 jaskone, 15.07.2009
    jaskone

jaskone 1er-Fahrer(in)

oh i see...

i posted the same car like barnis first link! beautiful...
    i don't know why they are not working!

@ barni...i think he doesn't like the red ones :wink:

13. #12 derBarni, 15.07.2009
    derBarni

derBarni Guest

But he's thinkin about it...
    ;)

14. #13 vauxhall, 16.07.2009
    vauxhall

vauxhall 1er-Liebhaber(in)

Fahrzeugtyp:
    116i (FL)
    Vorname:
    Tom
    Don't know about your plans but as time goes by the number of cars returning to the market will slowly increase.
    Just in case you don't have to buy now, chances to find a car which meets your needs / demands will be slightly higher if you consider to wait for a reasonable while.

15. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  16. #14 ITRocket, 16.07.2009
    ITRocket

ITRocket 1er-Liebhaber(in)

Spritmonitor:
    Ok! I think it is possible to satisfy your wishes. But you have to pay 30k+.

Do you want to sell the Crossfire or use it to pay down for the 135i?

I think it is possible to deal with the BMW dealer. ;) So at the and you should get your dream car.

Red is nice, but a little bit boring like silver. But it's your choice.

17. #15 drake it down, 18.07.2009
    drake it down

I would take the crossfire as commission, but I don't know if the BMW dealer would take a car like this cause it's not an BMW? Would be interesting what I can get for the car if i take an 135i instead and what I have to pay in addition.

Other question. Can I only get the used cars the dealer got in his area? For example I go to my dealer in stuttgart, would he also sell an 135i to me if it is located in another state, for ex in munich. Can he check such information?

Thanks for comments :)

Thema:

need help finding my 135i

Die Seite wird geladen...

need help finding my 135i - Ähnliche Themen

1. 135i PP Anlage

135i PP Anlage: Suche ne 135er PP Anlage für meinen 125i, danke schon mal.
  2. Umbau von 125i auf 135i Front

Umbau von 125i auf 135i Front: Hallo Zusammen, ich fahre einen e82 und würde gerne meine NSW rausbauen und auf die 135i front umbauen. Hat da jemand schon erfahrung mit und...
  3. [E82] Umbau auf 135i Front

Umbau auf 135i Front: Hallo Zusammen, ich fahre einen e82 und würde gerne meine NSW rausbauen und auf die 135i front umbauen. Hat da jemand schon erfahrung mit und...
  4. 135i Coupe (2012) - dauerhafte Einstellung des 'Super-Computers' (Fahrmodi, start/stopp, etc.)

135i Coupe (2012) - dauerhafte Einstellung des 'Super-Computers' (Fahrmodi, start/stopp, etc.): Liebe Leute, guten Abend. Ich habe nun schon viele interessante, aufschlussreiche Threads wie z.B....
  5. [E88] 135i Cabrio N55 DKG sehr gepflegt

135i Cabrio N55 DKG sehr gepflegt: Hallo zusammen, mein Vater plant seinen BMW 135i N55 Cabrio mit DKG zu verkaufen. Das Fahrzeug ist unfallfrei, sehr gepflegt und wurde immer gut...