[E87] How to solve BMW DPF warning light problem

Dieses Thema im Forum "BMW 118d" wurde erstellt von BER, 12.06.2012.

1. #1 BER, 12.06.2012
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 12.06.2012
    BER

BER 1er-Interessent(in)

Motorisierung:
    118d
    Modell:
    Hatch (E87)
    Baujahr:
    05/2007
    I hope someone can translate the below into German.

When this light start showing up on your dashboard 10 min. after every engine starts, the dpf regeneration system has already been automatically disabled due to high exhaust back pressure, subsequent requests for generation will be ignored and hence driving at autobahn alone will no longer solve the problem.

Taking your car to werkstatt/BMW will not solve the problem either as they tend to suggest cleaning the dpf /dpf replacement is the possible solution and at best, they will clear your fault memory "once" for some € and point you to the autobahn and you will soon be back to square one.

*avoid using DPF cleaning additive, as they will do damage to your DPF and produces ashes in your filter (which cannot be burned away as opposed to soot)

Here is how one might be able to solve it

1. start refilling only with Aral ultimate /Shell V-power Diesel

2. buy a USB K+DCan Interface from ebay (50€)

3. install the latest Inpa/Ediabas into a win7/XP notebook (Inpa EA90X-200)

4. take a co-pilot with you to the autobahn and maintain >= 160km/h at 6th gear (Temp before CAT should be close to 350-400 degree C <- check under motor section->DDE7N47->status->analog value 2)

5. the co-pilot would then need to start deleting "repeatedly" the fault codes 480a/481a (reappearing in 3-10 seconds interval for 10 to 20 times) under inpa: e87->motor section->DDE7N47. (manually overiding the disabled regeneration)

The fault codes will eventually stop showing up and at that point, the regeneration shall have already kicked in (temp after CAT rises to >= 500 degree C) and last for 10-15 minutes. The DPF data after regeneration can be read under the section "info memory" where the "filtered particulate matter at DPF" will be 0 m³/h.

Congratulation :)

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für den 1er.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
Thema: How to solve BMW DPF warning light problem
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. 480a 481a bmw

2. inpa e87

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to solve BMW DPF warning light problem - Ähnliche Themen

1. BMW E87 116i tacho

BMW E87 116i tacho: Hallo Zusammen, kann mir wer sagen ob ich diesen Tacho theoretisch bei meinem bmw 116i nutzen kann und ob er ins Amaturenbrett passen würde?...
  2. Biete: Gerauchten Endtopf BMW 1er E87 116i

Biete: Gerauchten Endtopf BMW 1er E87 116i: Hallo zusammen, ich verkaufe hier meinen Gebrauchten Endtopf für den BMW E87. Dieser ist original von BMW und für den 116i. Preis ist...
  3. Biete: 1er BMW Business Radio E87

Biete: 1er BMW Business Radio E87: Hallo Zusammen, ich biete ihnen hier mein Radio Business aus dem E87 an. Das Radio ist in einem sehr guten Zustand und voll funktionsfähig. Bei...
  4. Suche: Sportsitze für den BMW E87

Suche: Sportsitze für den BMW E87: Hallo Zusammen, suche Volleder Sportsitze mit Sitzheizung für meinen 1er E87. Wenn ihr eure verkaufen wollt bitte melden.
  5. BMW Winterkompletträder Y-Speiche 380 silber 17 Zoll 1er F20 F21 2er F22 F23 RDCi

BMW Winterkompletträder Y-Speiche 380 silber 17 Zoll 1er F20 F21 2er F22 F23 RDCi: Diesmal mit Bild.... Ich biete hiermit meine BMW Winterkompletträder Y-Speiche 380 silber 17 Zoll 1er F20 F21 2er F22 F23 RDCi zum Verkauf an....