click and discover imageshack problem!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Rund ums 1erForum - Anregungen / Kritik / Probleme" wurde erstellt von stevenzx, 27.10.2014.

1. #1 stevenzx, 27.10.2014
    stevenzx

stevenzx 1er-Interessent(in)

hi there:

i am a 130i owner from china. it shows "click and discover imageshack" when i open some posts. anyone know if i can access those pictures? many thanks

steve:narr:

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für den 1er.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 Dani_93, 27.10.2014
    Dani_93

Dani_93 1er-Fanatiker(in)

Motorisierung:
    130i
    Modell:
    Hatch (E87)
    Vorname:
    Daniel
    Hi Steve!
    Could you possibly take a screenshot or copy the link of an example and show it to us?
    Are you unable to see pictures uploaded on imageshack in general or only a few of them? (maybe older posts)

4. Thomas

Thomas 1er-Süchtling

Vorname:
    nicht Max
    Spritmonitor:
    Hi Steve!

I assume you are seeing that instead of images, where the files were hosted with ImageShack but are no longer available. Thats most likely the case with older threads and posts, and there is nothing we can do about it. Feel free to contact the poster and ask wether he/she could provide the pictures again. But from a staff point of view we can't do more than encourage people to use a) permanent hosters and b) keep their own threads and posts uptodate and replace/fix broken links.

If you have a different problem and encounter wrong redirects (i.e. clicking on a thread sends you directly to ImageShack), let us know and we'll look into that.

Regards
    Thomas

5. #4 stevenzx, 27.10.2014
    stevenzx

hi dani and thomas:

i think those photoes are out of date. i wad searching lowerest federn for my 130i e87. thanks for your help.

6. Thomas

Thomas 1er-Süchtling

Vorname:
    nicht Max
    Spritmonitor:
    You are welcome. But as I said, I am afraid we can't do anything about dead links. I keep recommending proper and permanent hosting websites, but those are fairly rare, or involve a small fee, thus people go for free options like ImageShack. I hope you still find what you are looking for :).

7. #6 Jongleur, 27.10.2014
    Jongleur

Jongleur 1er-Fahrer(in)

Motorisierung:
    120d
    Modell:
    Cabrio (E88)
    Baujahr:
    05/2013
    But this forum offers an opportunity to upload images as well. Those images should life as long as the forum itself. So it is easy to avoid dead links for the future.
    To all others here: Please use the attach-feature of the forum. ;)
    This has also the advantage that that other users will not be bugged with more advertisements from other image hosters.

8. Thomas

Thomas 1er-Süchtling

Vorname:
    nicht Max
    Spritmonitor:
    That is of course true. But that feature has only been available since earlier this year, thus you can't really blame people for not using that in older posts/threads :).

9. AdMan

Schau dir mal den passenden Ratgeber an. Dort findet man Infos und Antworten.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  10. #8 Jongleur, 27.10.2014
    Jongleur

Jongleur 1er-Fahrer(in)

Motorisierung:
    120d
    Modell:
    Cabrio (E88)
    Baujahr:
    05/2013
    Ah ok, since i am only member since a few weeks, i can´t know that. But many peaple use these free image hosters even if the forum offers this oppertunity. Perhaps i will understand that one day...

11. #9 stevenzx, 27.10.2014
    stevenzx

thats ok thomas, its the same in china. no worry. i got lots of infomation from this site. its cool site.

Thema:

click and discover imageshack problem!

Die Seite wird geladen...

click and discover imageshack problem! - Ähnliche Themen

1. Wer fährt H&R 26mm Spurverbreiterung? Problem mit Nabendeckel!

Wer fährt H&R 26mm Spurverbreiterung? Problem mit Nabendeckel!: Hallo, ich wollte vorher H&R Spurverbreiterungen montieren. An der VA 10mm pro Seite waren kein Problem, aber hinten passen die 13mm Scheiben...
  2. Problem mit Navi Display

Problem mit Navi Display: Hallo, seit ein paar tage sieht mein Display so aus (Bild)... Nach längere fahrt eine gute std, dann ist wieder alles normal kenne jemand so...
  3. M Paket Problem

M Paket Problem: hi Freunde. Ich habe heute M Front und Heck an meinem E81 FL nachgerüstet. Ging soweit alles halbwegs reibungslos. Bei der Demontage der linken...
  4. MacBook Problem

MacBook Problem: An die Computerfreaks unter euch Seit Mittwochabend habe ich mit meinem MacBook keine WLAN Verbindung mehr, es findet nicht einmal mehr...
  5. Fensterheber Problem

Fensterheber Problem: Hallo zusammen, ich habe in meinem E81 ein Problem mit den Fensterhebern. Seit Anfang der Woche fährt der rechte Heber nach dem Türöffnen (egal ob...