120d 177hp laggs when accelerating!

Dieses Thema im Forum "Vorstellung" wurde erstellt von Kresimir, 29.03.2008.

1. #1 Kresimir, 29.03.2008
    Kresimir

Kresimir 1er-Interessent(in)

My 120d 177hp 2007 is starting to lagg when I accelerate.
    Full gas pedal but the car doesn't accelerate smooth, instead of that it's like the car laggs, like small power losses every 2-3 seconds up to 3500rpm. The car has already been in for turbo repearment earlier this year.

Ant one with the same problem?
    How did you solw it?

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für den 1er.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 michel80, 29.03.2008
    michel80

michel80 1er-Profi

hi kresimir,

i´d like to give you the only advice that makes sence here, especially because your car has already been to the garage in a case, that could be the reason for your actual problems...

go back to the same dealer and let them have a look. what you report could be the turbocharger again, perhaps anything within the fuel preparation system / air intake? but noone can tell because of the few facts we know...

anyway - the problems you are talking about are not of a kind that makes you able to solve them on your own. I´m sorry - but that´s my honest opinion...

but that should be no problem at all, because all damages on any of the 177 HP 120ds should still be covered by the guarantee for new cars!

good luck! :!:

michel

4. #3 blueroadster, 29.03.2008
    blueroadster

blueroadster 1er-Profi

Hi kresimir,

I agree with Michel, you should return to your usual dealer and tell him once again about your problem.

You know that the 120d (FL) have very sensible turbos :wink: ,many of us have had problems identical to yours.
    I had a similar problem, the car wasn't acccelarating correctly. In fact, it wasn't the turbo, but only a little clapet in the air induction system.
    My dealer replaced it by a new one and in addition, the car received a new software versio. I can tell you that I feel like having a completely new car, although the lack of power could only be noticed twice or three times all along the first 15'000 km I made until then.

So, don't worry, your dealer can help you! And don't forget, some guys in this forum have had the turbos replaces up to four!!! times.

Kind regards

Patrick

Thema:

120d 177hp laggs when accelerating!

Die Seite wird geladen...

120d 177hp laggs when accelerating! - Ähnliche Themen

1. 120d/123d E81/E87LCI mit Sportsitzen, Schiebedach

120d/123d E81/E87LCI mit Sportsitzen, Schiebedach: Hallo, ich such schon seit Wochen verzweifelt einer ordentlichen 1er-Diesel für mich und erweitere meine Suche nun auch auf Privat und damit...
  2. TCar zu verkaufen BMW E87 120d LCI

TCar zu verkaufen BMW E87 120d LCI: Hallo zusammen, da ich jetzt einen E89 (den ich das ganze Jahr fahre) habe benötige ich mein TCar nicht mehr. Das Fahrzeug ist bei MOBILE...
  3. E87 120D - Ersatzteile gut und günstig?

E87 120D - Ersatzteile gut und günstig?: Hallo Ich besitze einen E87. Ich möchte meine Heckklappe zu einer automatisch öffnenden Hecklappe umbauen. Die Federn hab ich schon eingebaut....
  4. E87 120d Fahrer - neu

E87 120d Fahrer - neu: hallo, Mein Name ist Burak, ich bin 17 Jahre alt, werde ich Sommer 2017 18, habe meine Führerschein seit 5 Monaten. Bis jetzt bin ich zum größten...
  5. E87 120d vFL Ersatzteile? Gut und Günstig?

E87 120d vFL Ersatzteile? Gut und Günstig?: Hallo Ich besitze einen E87. Ich möchte meine Heckklappe zu einer automatisch öffnenden Hecklappe umbauen. Die Federn hab ich schon eingebaut....