1-er the ride quality with Msport??

Dieses Thema im Forum "Der 1er BMW" wurde erstellt von wojtek22, 08.11.2007.

1. #1 wojtek22, 08.11.2007
    wojtek22

wojtek22 1er-Interessent(in)

Hello!!!

As You know, I ordered 123d Msport. But I have heard a lot of about the ride comfort in 1er Msport. I heared a really bad opinion. Some people claim that ride is really hard on bad roads.

Is it truth? I'm afraid that it would be a problem on polish bad road!!!

Could You comfirm the ride quality in 1er Msport to other cars??
    Some people claim that comfort in 1Msport is worst than in e46 msport on 19inch whells.

Thank's for Your opinion

Cheeers

2. AdMan

Schau mal hier: (hier klicken). Dort gibt es vieles für den 1er.

Registrieren bzw. einloggen, um diese und auch andere Anzeigen zu deaktivieren
  3. #2 Kampf_Frettchen, 08.11.2007
    Kampf_Frettchen

Kampf_Frettchen 1er-Liebhaber(in)

Fahrzeugtyp:
    118d (FL)
    Well, it's really a bit hard, but not uncomfortable i think. I drive it nearly all the time on the superhighway, but i like it. Why? Because everytime you drive into a curve there is the "aahhhh" feeling. You will like it, trust me. I have never regeted my choice, i would by it a second time, and a third time and.... ;)

4. #3 nightperson, 08.11.2007
    nightperson

nightperson 1er-Guru

Vorname:
    Andreas
    I think they´ve modified the M-suspension with the face lift version (the "normal" sport suspension is no longer available, which should be an indication) and made it slightly more comfortable. In addition, I´ve heard the run flats have improved, so you should have a better balanced ride quality with the actual M-sport version. At least I hope so, as I´m getting my 123d with M-suspension Friday next week :wink:

Cheers,
    Andreas

5. #4 blueroadster, 08.11.2007
    blueroadster

blueroadster 1er-Profi

Hi wojtek,

well, I've the 120d with M suspension , 18" aloy wheels and sport seats.

Over all, I'm nearly 50, the age where men love to have some kind of comfort in their cars :wink: .

So, let me tell you this: I don't think the M suspension is to hard! Of course, it is a fact that on bad roads, you will feel a certain hardness and as in Poland small over-the-country roads a certainly in a less good shape than in Ger or Lux, you will often have the opportunity to check it out :wink: but don't worry, it isn't to bad. It's a sports suspension, but a confortable one!

But, and that is important to know, all these consideration about hardness are very subjective, so you will have to make your own opinion ... but I think, the car will be alright for you!

Kind regards.

Patrick from Luxembourg

6. #5 Elchlaster, 08.11.2007
    Elchlaster

Elchlaster 1er-Fahrer(in)

Fahrzeugtyp:
    118d (FL)
    Motorisierung:
    118d
    Modell:
    Cabrio (E88)
    I just got my 118d with the M suspension. The ride is firm, very reasureing with other words; I love it. I never could settle for a soft suspension like e.g. the average Mercedes ride - only exemption was my old Volvo 240 stationwagon. One just wouldn´t have expected anything else from it. Back to the issue the ride is firm, not hard. You will always know what road you drive on but it is not bumpy and even more comfortable though not softer than the sportsuspension of my Audi A4 Avant. Tis suspension is the right one for this car and for the real men of us :wink:
    Greetings Elchlaster

Thema:

1-er the ride quality with Msport??

Die Seite wird geladen...

1-er the ride quality with Msport?? - Ähnliche Themen

1. Bremsflüssigkeit nach 4 Jahren bei 1% Wassergehalt - realistisch?

Bremsflüssigkeit nach 4 Jahren bei 1% Wassergehalt - realistisch?: Hallo zusammen, da eine Bremsflüssigkeit nicht nötigerweise nach 2 Jahren getauscht werden muss, habe ich einen Prüfer um den Wassergehalt zu...
  2. Suche: 1 Satz BMW Felgen 18'' für 135i Coupé

Suche: 1 Satz BMW Felgen 18'' für 135i Coupé: Hallo :-) Ich suche für einen BMW Coupé originale BMW Felgen. Beim Design habe ich mich nicht festgelegt, die Farbe darf aber gerne Anthrazit...
  3. 3-tlg. OZ Superleggera 18" Sommerkompletträder, für den 1-er

3-tlg. OZ Superleggera 18" Sommerkompletträder, für den 1-er: Hallo zusammen, verkaufe meinen Satz OZ Superleggera Alufelgen mit Goodyear Eagle F1 Sommerreifen für sämtliche BMWs, NP: 4500€ Anbei paar...
  4. M140i on the dyno - Video

M140i on the dyno - Video: Na endlich :-) Sorry, aber der Dyno Chef redet leider Englisch... [MEDIA]
  5. [Verkauft] BMW 17" Rial Winterkompletträder, 205/50 17, 1-er, 3-er, Z4

BMW 17" Rial Winterkompletträder, 205/50 17, 1-er, 3-er, Z4: Hallo Zusammen, verkauft werden 17" Winterkompletträder von Rial Flair mit Pirelli Winterreifen für sämtliche BMWs. Anbei die Infos:...